From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 1995 12:49:03 -0700
I am interested in what LC's earn throughout the US and the world.

Could those of you who are paid for your services please email me
privately, stating your hourly wage and what credentials you have,
particularly whether or not you are an RN, and what type of setting you
work in.  I will hold all replies confidential.  I can summarize the
information and post it to LactNet, being careful to preserve the privacy
of respondents.

Arly Helm, <[log in to unmask]>

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)