From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 13:30:22 -0400
Hi all. Since our subscribership is getting close to 500...!! (egads!)..just
a reminder. Please keep your notes as brief as possible, do not use
extensive quotes, and let's try NOT to use Lactnet for personal email
messages, ie "Thanks xxxx for the interesting note....." type messages. Do
this by PRIVATE email. Thanks.

We are all busy busy people..and we are all enjoying this resource..but
there are people who are having a lot of trouble jwading through messages.
(How many of you stay up really LATE reading Lactnet? Come on..I know there
is someone else besides me... : )   )

 Please keep it short, simple, and use an appropriate subject line when
writing notes. This makes it easier for people to look through a digest and
choose notes of interest. Don't just hit the REPLY key..

Thank you for your continued cooperation.

Kathleen Bruce

Kathleen B. Bruce RN,  BSN, IBCLC, LLL Leader
Co-Owner Lactnet,  E-Mail = [log in to unmask]
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html