Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lesley McBurney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 16:50:47 +1000
There was a great 40 minute programme on breastfeeding on our national radio
network during World Breastfeeding Week, complete with appropriate music.
There was one great song called "Breastfeeding in the Park" (I think) and I
would love the words and music.  A tape or recording would do if I could
find out which record company.  The producer was not responsible for the
music, but thinks it was performed by Sisters Unlimited.
Can anyone help?

Lesley McBurney, Brisbane, Queensland (Australia's Sunshine State)