From:
"Paul A. Koch" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 1995 21:28:02 -0700
I have a question on how to get cabbage leaves off the head of cabbage.  I
was helping a mom this weekend with severe engorgement and I could not get
the leaves off intact.  I couldn't even get any breast-sized pieces!  I was
hacking away at the cabbage and was only getting smallish pieces.  The mom
had the same trouble when she tried before I got there and said she had many
small pieces of cabbage all over her breast inside her bra!!  I was finally
able to get 3-4 useful pieces and suggested cole slaw be made out of my
initial attempts!  Any suggestions on how to do this more effectively?

Thanks,

Kathy Koch
LLL Leader
Oak Harbor, WA