Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
MARIE BIANCUZZO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 06:49:53 -0400
To: James Akre <[log in to unmask]>
Oh, I feel so foolish! I live just outside of Washington DC, and get the
Washington Post. I cut this article out of the paper and meant to save
it. ItIt was on the countertop, however, and that afternoon I was cooking
homemade spaghetti sauce and the article got smeared with sauce. It was
still readable, however, and it never occurred to me that folks on Lacnet
might like to see a copy.

Anyway, Jim has nicely quoted pertinent parts of the article, but the
entire article was really an inspiration. It really presented human milk
as a magical fluid and elixir of life!

--
Marie Biancuzzo, RN MS                      Perinatal Nurse Consultant
PO Box 1562                                        Phone: 703-758-0092