From:
"Kim Balzer." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 19:33:13 -0400
Dear Lactnetters,

I am thinking about starting a pump rental station. In my county (which is
rather large), there are only two people renting pumps so I think there is a
need. As an LLL Leader I also think I can give the moms who rent pumps good
information.

What I would like to know is if any of you rent pumps and how this has worked
out for you. Is is very time consuming? Is there a lot of
paperwork/bookeeping? Can someone actually make money doing this? Which brand
of pumps are the best to carry?

If anyone has any information, please contact me by private email.

TIA (Thanks in Advance)

Kim Balzer