From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:26:05 -0400
Alison,

I've seen overconcentration done a few other times to up the calories, but
IMHO it would seem to me that it would do more harm than good.  Number one,
it is concentrating more than just calories - think of all the other
nutrients (loosely speaking) that are now out of whack and are also over
concentrated.  Calories are one thing, what about too much in the way of
micronutrients that may be overloading this poor kiddie's system -- or don't
we worry about that?  I'm with you -- this makes me nervous.

Why oh why won't people take a look at what is going on and do a proper
assessment?

Jan B.