From:
Dagmar Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:48:07 -0400
Martha wrote:

> Today, I heard a yet unheard of (to me) "cure" for "thrash" (yes, that's what
> the mother called it.)  She told me that she cured her son's thrash by wiping
>  hid pee pee diaper (fresh, not old!) in his mouth.  It cured it right up!

This is not too astonishing to me. I was told years ago that the best cure for
uneven skin (pimples) would be to rub some pee on it. I know it sounds weird,
but it's true. If you look on the ingredients list of a lot of skin care
products you will see among it "Urea". Urea is part of urin, so most skin care
products have pee in some consistency in them. All of mine do.
Just thought I mention that.

Dagi