Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Alison K. Hazelbaker, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 1995 13:30:39 -0400
Thanks Martha! I couldn't have said it better myself and hope that you all
take to heart what she is saying. As the Third PArty reimbursement chair,
I've been saying the same thing myself for a long time and was afraid it was
falling on deaf ears. We are business people providing a wonderful service
but won't be able to provide it for long if we do not remain viable.

If your institution will not charge for your services, lobby, lobby, lobby.
And pulllleaze, do not let them underprice. Do the costing out work so that
you really know hoe much it is going to cost to deliver service and set your
fees accordingly. It matters not what other LCs are making!!!!!!!!!

There are many good books, easy to read, easy to understand, that address
these issues. Go to the library or bookstore and stock up!

MAybe its high time we had sessions about these subjects at the ILCA
conference. What do you think lactnetters?

Alison HAzelbaker
The Tird PArty Reimbursment Committee Chair who is hoarse from shouting.