Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 16:47:17 -0600
Question: Is there any danger in using reduction-type creams which contains
sea-algae (if that's what you call them in English - algas marinas in
spanish)
either during pregnancy or after during course of BF?  This inquiry comes
from a gal who is obviously worried about her figure. Doesn't look like she
needs to use the creams to me, but to each her own.

She is worried because we all know the algae are absorbed throught the skin
and she wonders if they will affect the breastmilk and thus, have some
effect on soon-to-be-born infant.

TIA,

Roberta