Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Kathleen G. Auerbach" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 09:57:00 CDT
Thanks to Jon Arendson's excellent lead, I too wrote to Woman's Day. In my
eagerness to send, I neglected to cc it to LACTNET for the reset of you to
see.

For what it is worth, I focused on the short- and long-term health
implications--for babies and mothers--of breastfeeding and noted that it is
a decision that is made each time she picks up her baby to feed.  I also
noted that it is the mother who does not breastfeed who has the highest
risk of contracting breast cancer.  Hope this gives others ideas.

Let us inunadte them with messages--well written and thoughtfully polite.
Pehrpas they will get back to us for more informaiton.  PS when writing, be
sure to identify who you are and provide means by which they can get back
to you.

Def. of LC service: "We are all faced with a series of great opportunities
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations."
Kathleen G. Auerbach,PhD, IBCLC (Homewood, IL)- [log in to unmask]