Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Robert G. Flippin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 1995 08:01:25 -0500
        I am new to the Internet and new  to LACTNET, recently joined in
past 2-3 weeks. I believed I would gain some valuable insight and
information about BF to pass on to my 3500 caseload WIC clients. I am an
RN,BSN and now a certified bf instructor. When I joined  I thought " WOW
this is going to be this wealth of great information" but reality is there
are ramblings about some photo that I don't know when or where it was taken,
and seemingly extremely biased opinions about when , where, and how long to
BF. I work with generations of WIC clients whose mom and GMom didn't BF and
if they do it ( at the age of 14) for 2 weeks I believe the world of BF has
accomplished something. I have many other responsibilities in my life now
and simply don't have time to read page after page of no- info info. So
honestly if it doesn't get better soon I'll probably get tired and go nomail
,too. I am very interested in learning about BF and would love to stay on.
You wanted to know "why", so I being my transparent self and telling you.

Edy Flippin