From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 1995 20:04:19 +0700
>>The checkout guy at the grocery store I spend $150 a week at told me
>>that since I can't load stuff on the conveyer while writing a check,
>>watching the register and manage my children at the same time that
>>I should get a sitter to come grocery shopping.

My initial thought is to write a letter to the store manager, describing
the situation and asking him if he could arrange for the clerk to pay for a
babysitter for your children, seeing as how he's so concerned about helping
your shopping trips go smoothly!

We do have one grocery store in my town which offers free childcare.

Arly

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)