From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 1995 22:40:54 PDT
From: Becky B.

Judy,
Moscow,Idaho was settled by a group of people who came from Moscow, Pennsylvania.  Before the name was changed to Moscow it was called Hog Heaven.  I for
one am glad the changed it!

Subject:
non-ovolacto vegitarians

I have a mom who had twins a few weeks ago and is a non ovo-lacto vegitarian.
She seems OK with her diet info.  She's a very smart gal.  She bf her first
baby and made gobs of milk and was very healthy, but she wanted me to
ask if anyone knows any nutritional pitfalls she can avoid.  She said she feels
great so far (they are 5 wks) but she said she feels run down (what a surprise).Anybody have any words of wisdom for her.

Becky B. (who enjoys her red meat)