From:
"J. Rachael Hamlet & Duncan L. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 22:00:26 -0500
Here is another direct email to me as a result of my rabble-rousing on
misc.kids.  Please respond directly to <[log in to unmask]>
[Besides the immediate situation outlined below, she is interested in
studying to be an IBCLC, and asked for information on that too.]