Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"<Pestro AF>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 1995 20:45:19 -0400
Maureen asked about ways in which we are celebrating World Breastfeeding
week.  Here in the greater Cincinnati area we have a multi-disciplinary group
to support breastfeeding called Tri-State Breastfeeding Advocates.  We are
celebrating with an evening event at Union Terminal which will honor all
hospitals who have received their certificates of intent from the BFHI.  ILCA
president, Karen Gromada; news anchor, Kit Andrews; and pediatrician, Ann
Saluke will all be taking part.  Needless to say, we are very excited!  On a
more local community level, Kathy Braun and I are planning a celebration at
our local hospital.  It will be a reunion at the New Moms Breastfeeding Tea
that we host monthly.  Our women's service line director is so supportive
that she had us move the tea to the hospital's atrium--for greater
visibility.  We will also have displays in the cafeteria (and table tents
about the benefits of bf) and the maternity staff lounge (ongoing videos).

Toni Pestro, RN, BSN, IBCLC