Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eric/Leslie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 18:45:33 -0600
Greetings to all of you out there. I've been active on CompuServe for a
number of years, but am just learning the ins and outs of using the
Internet. Hope this message arrives and is addressed properly.

I have a small private practice in northern Alberta, Canada and am hoping to
expand it greatly this coming year. I've been an IBCLC since 1987, and the
only one up here (anywhere north of Edmonton) until very recently. Finally a
few more people are writing the exam or showing some interest, so I expect
to be feeling much less isolated as time goes on. I taught a 10 week course
on breastfeeding for health professionals last spring and that has been
great for establishing contacts and starting the networking so valuable to
us all.

I look forward to reading all the wonderful stuff that I know will be coming
in my (e)-mailbox.

When I edited the Canadian Lactation Consultant Association (then called
ILCA Canada) newsletter, I felt as though I knew every LC in Canada--not so
anymore--so I look forward to re-establishing some of that contact.

Leslie Ayre-Jaschke