From:
Segev Levy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 22:12:20 +0300
Fascinating case, Joan! Thank you for presenting it, and for not
saying "all's well that ends well". Since I'm going crazy from
trying to play catch-up with Lactnet mail, I'm just going to
throw out a few questions, some my favorite bugaboos, for you to
think about. What was the baby's Apgar? Was delivery completely
routine? Any other drugs during labor aside from epidural? Does
mom take any meds? Unusual diet? Use herbal remedies? Was
obstetrical ultrasound done? How many and when? (This is a real
obsession with me!) Could there have been a gas leak or - darn
-
 what was that underground chemical business that I read about
years ago affecting some areas? I hate it when I am teased by
stuff on the tip of my tongue (mind)!!
Could you write me private post what is "doll's eyes tech." for
rousing baby? I use Brazelton's with variable results. Thanks.
Gotta move on. Admire your dedication. Judy Knopf