Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tina Smillie MD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 18:32:41 -0400
Dear Lactnetters--

I'm going to be in Chicago at the Hyatt July 6 thru the 11th-- for both the
AAP part and the regular part-- and I'm wondering if any of you would like a
roommate for some or all of that time.

I'm studying for the IBLCE exam, so some of the time I may be a little
antisocial, but basically I'm a social bug and six days is a long time for a
woman to be on her own-- plus it would be very helpful to cut my hotel bill
in half!

I'm bringing my hotpot for breakfast, and my laptop computer for LACTNET, if
these are enticements....

E-mail me at [log in to unmask]
the address goes with me to Chicago (and on to Scottsdale, where I already
have a roommate)

Tina Smillie

(sometime queen of technology, feminism and saving money)