From:
Yaffa Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 1995 11:50:39 -0700
The info keeps coming in fast and furious from Lactnet.  What to do with it
all?  Previously I have maintained a *QUICK REFERENCE* file.  It is a loose
leaf binder, separated into catagories, into which I have been filing tidbits
of info that I feel is worthwhile and that I would want to refer to again.  I
have been printing out the good stuff, that I feel is pertinant to my practice,
from Lactnet and adding it to my Quick Reference book.  It really does make
looking up something quite comfortable and easy.  OF course, these days, since
Lactnet, my book is filling up rapidly.
Have a great day!

Yaffa Stark, MA, IBCLC
Los Angeles, CA