From:
Aida Puim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 1995 23:46:00 PDT
I have recently been told by a midwife that bm doesn't have enough iron
beyond 6mos and that bm is also deficient in Vit.C.  I have heard about the
iron deficiency before and so I'm really confused. Does anyone have the
"bottom line" on whether bm is in fact missing any crucial nutrients.
Personally it doesn't make sense.... Two of my three children didn't eat
solids until after 1 year -- they just weren't interested.

Thanks in advance.

Aida