From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 1995 07:46:06 -0400
Hi Jackie. Wow...no, this list does not HAVE to reside at UMass, though for
now it works out well there and we have been happy with them. They have been
very gracious, but there is always that chance that we could get booted off. : (

I am sending K Auerbach a copy of this note, and we will store this
information away...we may need your help at some point in the future ...
Thanks..

Kathleen B.

>Kathleen
>My husband is professor of medical informatics at Monash University in
>Melbourne and already runs list servers through his units own systems. Does
>this necessarily have to reside in University of Massachusetts?
>Regards Jackie

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill