From:
Kathleen Doerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:42:38 -0400
I am having a problem with Cronic Fatigue and my Dr thinks Medrol Dose pack
is an appropriate response but said I would have to wean to take this. Child
is 2 and nurses frequently especially at night.  I just read a post about
poison ivy that said this is fine with breastfeeding.  Is there any info on
Chronic Fatigue, I have been working on diet and vitamin related solutions.
 It is even interfering with my ability to keep up with my Lactnet reading,
the poison ivy post is a week old. Also can Tom or someone else help with
specific info on Medrol (it is not in my book, 3rd edition or I am not
looking in the right place.)
Thanks In Advance (TIA)
Kathleen Doerr LLLLeader
Houston Texas