From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 1995 17:01:27 -0900
Dear Margaret, I enjoyed your postings very much, and will be VERY
disappointed if you "hold back". Altho I consider myself a "research
oriented" person (I must have been a detective or maybe just a plain
snoop in a previous incarnation), I honestly believe that there is
something called "anecdotal wisdom" and this latter is NO WHIT LESS
RELEVANT than research. Accumulated anecdotal wisdom is the wisdom of a
culture and extremely valuable. I don't think anyone should say "this is
ONLY anecdotal" - I strongly believe that that's what Lactnet is all
about - us sharing our anecdotal wisdom! Don't be shy about
sharing, Margaret or anyone......
Your post, Margaret, about your "normal" second, was very interesting.
Your ped sounds like a jewel....guard him like a precious gem. I'm
curious as to her (the baby's) weight after the long sleep. Nothing to
shake up the hospital staff? I wish staffs would give neonates a bit
more slack as to "normality".....Towards a better world, Judy K