Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Susan K. Manzella, ICCE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 1995 22:03:12 -0400
Hi everyone!  I'm new on LACTNET  and just wanted to say hello.  I'm a
childbirth educator for a busy group ob practice in the Buffalo, NY area and
also do all the phone follow-up postpartum to hopefully catch breastfeeding
problems early.  I can handle quite a bit of it myself, but also refer some
to the hospital LC or to our midwife.  I've found LACTNET very interesting
these last few days- I find I learn things about breastfeeding every day,
especially from the moms themselves.  My son (our second) just weaned himself
at 2 last month :(  I was so depressed it was pathetic.  I think I was
premenstrual at the same time, to top it off.  Anyway, I just took my ICCE
exam last week- I think I passed but won't know for a bit.  The IBCLC exam
will be a bit down the road as I only work part-time, but it's always nice to
have a goal.  Sorry if I was a bit long-winded, but I feel so comfortable
with you all already.  Regards- Sue