From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 1995 02:31:50 -0600
Denise,

Thank you for shedding light on the identity and purpose of this item,
which from your very clear description sounds truly like a torture device
designed by someone who has absolutely no concept of anatomy  or even
respect for the normal way our bodies need to function. Milk leaks for many
reasons, but just 'blocking the way' isn't the answer. I am shocked to even
think that women would wear such a thing.
   Have you seen Mel Gibson in the movie Brave Heart,about Scotland? They
had some very nasty torture devices in the film, but this B--- product
doesn't lag too far behind.

Roberta