From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 01:56:22 PDT
From: Becky Behre, RNC

Seems like I see lots of women with weird breast pain.  Just had a lady dx with
shingles.  Makes sense - the pain she described would have fit the yeast dx, but
she had beed exposed to chickenpox by her older kids about 2 weeks before
and the breast lies along the appropriate dermatomes.  She had only two pox
under her arm that erupted about 5 days after her initial pain.  Doc gave her
zovirex and I think that must have helped to minimize her outbreak.  She said
that the pain was much worse when she nursed, it was unilateral, and was
a burning that went clear into her cheast from her nipple.

Glad I told her to see her doc.  That's why he's the guy that prescibes
the drugs and I'm not.  Sometimes humble pie is good for us huh!

Becky B.