From:
Susan Moxley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 1995 00:43:55 -0300
Hi Martha:

RE: Linda Smith showed some information that she
>picked up in Toronto last week.  It is a breastfeeding media kit cosponsored
>by the Canadian Government.  The health department representative actually
>got up out of her seat to come over to Linda to obtain information on how to
>get a copy.  (As soon as I get that information I will put it on the
>LactNet).

If you want to call Marie Labreche 613-957-8344 she works in the Health
Promotion Branch of Health Canada and tell her Susan Moxley passed on her
name and number.  Tell her just waht you told us lactnetters I am sure they
would love to hear it and they will be happy to send you the material you
are asking for. Our Federal government is spending $100,000 a year on
breastfeeding promotion alone not to mention millions of dollars of grant
money for breastfeeding projects.  That is where I obtained the funding to
develop the University course on breastfeeding.

Susan Moxley IBCLC