Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Arly Helm, MS, CLE, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 1995 08:31:27 +0700
I just had a thought, it's rather weak but it's probably the most I could
get away with at this point--I am thinking of writing a disclaimer to
include with every diaper bag.  Something in the nature of...

"The hospital does not endorse this or any other formula for breastfed
babies.  Breastmilk has been shown to be the best source of nutrition for
your baby.  Excessive use of formula will decrease the amount of breastmilk
you make for your baby.  If you have questions or experience difficulties
breastfeeding, please call our Lactation Clinic at 750-5413."

Just a draft.

Arly Helm

[log in to unmask] (Arly Helm, LC)