From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 1995 01:59:32 -0400
Lisa,
You and I, both Queen Leakers!  I still leak through bra pads when my MER
kicks in! (and my son is 10 MO!) I still leak at night sometimes, though at
least I don't have to wear the towels any more!  :)   A few months ago I
finally got to the point where I woulddn't soak through two diapers when my
MER kicked in.  Boy did I wash a lot of diapers then!
When my MER kicks in if I'm not wearing a bra pad, I ccan still spray across
the room!  It's kind of funny when Ben gets sprayed in the face!  Oh the look
he gives me!!  :)
Janet
Still a Queen Leaker!!  :)