From:
Laura Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 1995 19:13:05 -0400
Tom,

   It looks as if I will have to watch the new queen and the possibility of
new emergency cells.  I have so much to learn about beekeeping!  It seems as
if you can never learn enough.  There is always something different happening
in the hives.

   That is very interesting about the age of the larva.  Is the "quality" of
the emergency queen determined by age in that an older larva would have
received less royal jelly, or is there something else that is involved?

   Thanks for your information!

Laura Downey
Maryland