From:
MS DENISE M PARKER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 1995 09:47:54 EDT
To all of you who do follow-up calls to mothers who have
recently delivered.  I do some work at a large hospital
making follow-up calls to recently discharged mothers (3-5
days postpartum).  I input information into a computer
program.  The RN who developed the program is always looking
for ways to redesign it so that the data she needs for
research is handy.

My question is:  Do any of you use computer programs when
you do the follow-up?  If so, how did you design the program
and what information do you seek?
The system I'm working with is great!  The mothers almost
always really appreciate the call and we can get them into
the lactation clinic when they need help.

Denise