From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 1995 09:09:15 -0400
Hi all,

This is just a 'thank you' to (a) the Lactnet midwives for birthing this
forum, and (b) to all of you who contribute.  I especially appreciate the
bits of humor that come through, and encourage more.  That's what helps get
my day started in a really positive light.  All the discussion about grubs
and ants and exoskeletons has been calcium to my soul - (cuz it ain't going
to be calcium for the body!!!)  What wonderful discussions we have had here -
lets keep it up.  By the way, the Globe should be out any day now - I trust
we will see a surge of members on line within the next couple of weeks. :)

Jan