Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 15:18:47 +0000
Dear Bee liners,
        I am in the process of designing a new bee flight room (bfr) at
Rothamsted, which we hope to use to rekindle our work on pheromones and
semiochemicals. I am interested in info on bfr's from anyone with experience of
them, and preferably with an up to date WORKING version. I am familiar with Van Praagh'sa system, but I want to try and develop a more modern version of
his classic design.
If anyone can help me directly, or knows of someone who can, please contact me

Guy Poppy
Dept Entomology/Nematology
Rothamsted Experimental station
Harpenden, Herts