Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2019 12:55:31 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (23 lines)
Hi folks,

I am a long time reader and first time poster. I tried to search the archives but had no luck, mostly b/c I probably did it wrong, but I'd love your help!

Background: I am an OB/GYN and IBCLC, and I work as the Prenatal and Breastfeeding Education medical advisor for The Wellness Network. They produce channels like the Newborn Channel that plays on a loop in many hospitals. I work hard to review their content and make sure it is evidence-based and in line with baby-friendly recommendations as much as I can.

My question: They have several videos that display how to use a pump, as one example. My question is that my understanding under the 10 steps and International Code, these are OK to have as long as they do not show specific brand logos? But can anyone confirm my interpretation of that? They are asking me how to ensure we are OK for baby-friendly hospital to run these videos.

Sorry to bother you all, but I find sometimes I have a hard time interpreting the code when it comes to promoting necessary education (how to safely wash bottles for NICU babies for example) and not violating the code itself.

Thank you!

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2