From:
Amy Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2022 08:40:57 -0400
Hello Naomi,
Thank you so much for your reply to my email.  You provided me with a very clear picture of the efforts that the donor milk system has made during the formula crisis in the US. In re-reading my post, I hope it didn’t come off harsh, and if so, my apologies.  You can sense my frustration with the formula industry and the USA’s lack of attention/ support for breastfeeding, not the role of the donor milk banks.  It’s maddening to me that our culture, regarding infant feeding,  has changed so much that we don’t see the solutions that would have prevented the crisis in the first place:  support breastfeeding!!!

Thanks again,
Amy Wagner
Hershey PA

Sent from my iPhone