From:
Ingrid Tilstra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2019 06:20:36 -0700
For many years, Jimmy Chan was the only option for families in the Okanagan, about four hours away, and some of the families I work with still see him when they aren’t able to see the relatively new (but good) dentist who is only two hours away.

Dr. Chan is very experienced with treating oral ties and I think he treats effectively.  However, I recommend a different approach for aftercare than he does: the aggressive approach he recommends is very difficult for parents and babies, and there is definitely potential for oral aversion.   As you probably know, other experts in the field use a gentler technique, which in my experience works just as well and is much less traumatizing.

Good luck!