Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2018 19:43:05 +0000
From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Congratulations on your new job and thank you for your 32 years of service to moms and babies and making the world a better place. Here are your options:
To change your address, you can either unsubscribe to old address and resubscribe with the new address OR you can send mail  to [log in to unmask]  from the  old address with the  following command  in the  body (not the  subject line)  of the message:

CHANGE LACTNET your_new_address

for instance,

CHANGE LACTNET [log in to unmask]

LISTSERV  will  then send  a  command  confirmation  request to  the  new address.  You confirm  the  command  from the  new  address and  LISTSERV executes the change.
Enjoy the grandbabies,
llp Linda Pohl, IBCLC, RLCPhoenix, Chennai, Athens, Kabul, Kuala Lumpur, Bamako, Abidjan