From:
Theresa Moutafis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2019 21:38:34 -0400
How long has weight %ile been decreasing? Only recently or gradually all
along? No new meds or BC on mom’s part?

One thing I’ve encountered before and heard speakers touch on is scales -
is baby being weighed WITH diapers? Is is a different scale at each visit?

I know it’s probably not the issue, but it’s at least worth knowing, I
think!

Keep us posted please! These cases always puzzle me as well!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile