From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2020 17:40:04 +1100
Hi everyone,

I hope that you are all safe and well.

I am currently conducting some research with colleagues looking at COVID-19 guidance for maternal and newborn care and looking for alignment or non-alignment with the WHO recommendations. I was wondering if any of you might be able to help me to locate some of the guidance we have not yet been able to find. We are wanting government guidance if it exists and if not, then professional organisation guidance. I will paste below the list of countries we still need. Please help if you can. Any introductions to others who may be able to assist would also be appreciated.

Karleen Gribble
Australia

Europe

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia Herzegovnia, Bulgaria, Cyprus,  Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Monenegro, Netherlands, Macedonia, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia

Oceania

Fiji, Kirabati, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu

Africa

Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Camaroon, Central African Republic, Chas, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Cote d’lvoire, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Togo, Tunisia,

Asia

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Maldives, North Korea, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uzbekistan, Yemen

North America

Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Cuba, Dominica, Domincan Republic, El Salvador, Grenada, Haiti, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago

South America

Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Venezuela