From:
Wendy Blumfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:44:34 +0200
If we don`t feel passionate about our work as counsellors, what else is
there?  We don`t earn much, we answer the phone or agree to see clients at
the oddest hours, we get minimal support from the maternity health
professionals, no funding for some of the community projects we want to
implement.  But that sigh of relief and smile on the face of a stressed
mother when baby finally latches on without pain is all we need to see to
know that we are making a difference.
Yes my friends tease me about my "passion", assure me that the ice cream
they are serving is not Nestles, but they nevertheless refer their daughters
and daughters-in-law to me when there are lactation issues.
Happy New Year to you all.
Wendy Blumfield
NCT.UK Trained Tutor Prenatal Teacher/Breastfeeding Counsellor
Haifa, Israel