From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2018 01:15:38 +0000
Glad to see others (UC Davis) are working towards providing resources to veterinarians.  We've been working on an online course for veterinarians much of this year.  This course will augment our existing, UM SELL, Online Master Beekeeping program.
This topic (Bee Health, Bees, Beekeepers, and Veterinarian) will be featured at the Montanan Veterinary Medical Association (MVMA) Winter meeting,  Friday and Saturday, January 25-26, 2019, at the Best Western Gran Tree, Bozeman, MT.

 It is my understanding that the Association invites veterinarians from states other than just  Montana to attend.  Several of the Winter Meeting Activities are offered as CE courses.  "If you are an out of state participant in any of the MVMA's meetings, please first check with your state's Board of Veterinary Medicine to make sure CE will be valid."