From:
Julie Tardos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2019 16:55:41 -0700
 Thank you, Liz, for your expertise in these matters.

I think this insurance company was doing exactly what you said: deny, deny,
deny.  My client kept telling me there was yet another reason they denied
the claim.  She blamed me for the denial, and reversed her credit card
charges.  I almost took her to small claims court to get it back, but she
finally paid me.

Cover your ass, everyone!  Make sure they sign your forms.  Thanks to Pat
Lindsay for her forms.  I would never have thought about the level of
detail you need in the forms.

Julie Tardos