From:
Alba Padró <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2022 09:43:54 +0200
Thank you very much Debbie:

There really is a lot to keep in mind when it comes to being prepared to
accompany the family. It will be a challenge.
I'm studying speech therapy, and we have been told about the syndrome but
more focused on communication and speech than on breastfeeding, it will be
quite a learning experience.

Kind regards
Alba Padró
Co-Founder