Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:57:39 +0000
Sender:
From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Dr. I. Yamanouchi gave a presentation at LLLI's 10th International Congress  in Washington DC.  His topic was Mother's Own Milk for premature babies.  At that time (1985) his hospital had been using MOM's for babies for 12 years!!!
"For the past 12 years, the prematures in this nursery have been fed with fresh frozen own mother's milk"  He went on to explain how the mother's pumped (hand pump), froze and brought their frozen milk every couple of days, how milk was stored at the hospital and how thawed and given to the infant.  He went on to discuss how processing affects the milk and how baby digests it and why fresh frozen and not processed milk makes a difference.Now I wonder what do they do now in Okayama's Hospital.  Guess I have more searching to do.  Pat in SNJ