Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:39:39 +0000
Sender:
From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
I've been sorting the STS files and saw this on the bottom of a page of an article....A Bump on the Head: then and now
A child falls off a swing and bumps his head,,,in the old days, you'd tell  him to go home and put ice on it,
Now you give him $100 worth of x-rays and maybe a CAT scan, and then you tell him to do home and put ice on it.

This was from the NY Times 1989 by OR Bowen.

Al of the info from the 80's and 90's on STS makes me wonder why STS for PT and Term babies isn't the standard of care....  Pat in SNJ