From:
"E.t. Ash" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:57:19 -0400
a Christina comment..
I think Bill Greenrose wins this round as having addressed exactly the right set of questions for beekeepers to discuss on this issue, and I think Jerry wins the “further useful information to help the discussion” prize.

my comments....
I cannot say I disagree with your analysis of my comments although for myself with this limited computer connection and a very old and soon to be obsolete computer the first prize goes to you Christina for bringing this to our attention and as in most discussion runner up goes to Jerry for reflecting  on his own experience and understanding of this topic. I guess my typical bias is theory is good but application is where the rubber meets the road.

At this point I would suggest if you are developing a diet for most animals (horse, cows, dogs) the more diversified the protein sources (in a feed lot/feed mill setting we use to consider 3 as the magic number) the higher the quality of feed.

Gene in Central Texas...