From:
Linda Pohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:58:34 +0000
Just musing here and I am certainly not a lawyer but...
Many overseas airlines have agreements with US carriers called "code shares" that essentially sells seats on a non-American airline for a US company.  As I understand it, this is one way for US and the non-US airlines to get additional US government business on routes the US companies do not fly due to a law called the "Fly America Act".  I wonder if noncompliance with US law could potentially disqualify these foreign airlines from providing code share service for US airlines?
llp
Linda Pohl, IBCLC, RLCPhoenix, Chennai, Athens, Kabul, Kuala Lumpur, Bamako, Abidjan