HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Natalie Adams Pope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 13:11:04 -0400
Hey Martha,
Išve seen them at a few sites in Beaufort County. While at slave
settlements, these plantations were ones that contained schools created by
the Port Royal experiment for the Freedmen. Off the top of my head, I
remember seeing one or more in the Seabrook Plantation assemblage. That
plantation was on Skull Creek.
Natalie Adams Pope|Executive Vice President
New South Associates, Inc.
722A Blanding Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 771-7083| Cell: (803) 381-7898
http://www.newsouthassoc.com <http://www.newsouthassoc.com/>

Please note that the information and attachments in this email are
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee and may contain
confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, or print the message or its
attachments.  Notify me at the above address and delete this message and
any attachments.

On 8/24/17, 11:05 AM, "HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY on behalf of Martha Zierden"
<[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>