Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:08:49 +0000
>LOL, Maybe the 60's?  Starts with 2 min each side first day! I was
>just putting it in the hx of infant feeding file anyway.

2 min feeding each side is *ancient* - well before I started training
in 1980. NCT's Breastfeeding Promotion Group (later Breastfeeding
Counsellors Panel) began in 1977 and I find it hard to believe we
*ever* said '2 mins a side'.......

Can you scan and email it to me and I will try to date it!

Heather Welford Neil
UK

--
http://www.heatherwelford.co.uk